Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working on the Wiki...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate Yurov

Kate Yurov

Working on the Wiki... Empty
PostSubject: Working on the Wiki...   Working on the Wiki... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Heya, guys, this is the page for Eerie Moon:

http://silverrecord.owbn.net/index.php?title=Sept_of_the_Melting_Pot

Since I'm way over here on the East coast, I don't know who is who, and I know I am missing a lot of characters from this area. Also, there are seemingly a couple caerns and I don't know how they should be listed and who is from what. So! You can either get an account and edit your own character(s), or you can post here with all the info and I will add you to the Wiki.

I need particular help with characters that have died; we like to keep track of our honorable dead on the Wiki as well. If you do not see a dead character listed, please fill me in.

Thanks,
Michelle
Silver Fang TN, Red Talon TN
CBC staff
Back to top Go down
CM Crystal
Staff
CM Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Wiki...   Working on the Wiki... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Woo Wiki!

I have an account on there with Macaria. I will do what I can to help edit some of the information on there. I am not a Wiki-pro, though, so if I need any help I will definitely hit you up!

Thanks Michelle! :D
Back to top Go down
Sir Maximilian Canning

Sir Maximilian Canning

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Wiki...   Working on the Wiki... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:34 am

Sir Max didn't make the cut?!? =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on the Wiki...   Working on the Wiki... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working on the Wiki...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: OOC Discussions and Questions-
Jump to: